The Northwest Native Development Fund seeks to foster economic and financial independence for Native People through a variety of lending programs.
For those who are unable to gain needed financing from traditional lending institutions, the NNDF will work with them, and you, to help make your dreams come true.
We do this by leveraging our resources with local lenders and technical assistance providers.
The NNDF has access to a network of experienced business professionals to help you out.
Consumer & Personal Loans
For those who are unable to gain needed financing from traditional lending institutions, the NNDF will work with them and you to help make your dreams come true.
From $500 to $6,000 and flexible terms from 6 to 36 months.
Sometimes on the same day or next business day, if approved. Fixed interest rates.
Home Loans – Coming Soon
We at the NNDF have made a commitment to de-stigmatize many aspects of the home lending, buying, borrowing process that some people on the Indian Reservations face.
Many lending institutions penalize manufactured home buyers by forcing them to pay higher interest rates, or shorter terms, or both!
We work to provide clean, affordable, and safe homes without the penalties many lending institutions put on the manufactured home borrower.
Other Loan Types
We offer a wide range of other types of loans, including:
- NEmployee Loans
- NCredit Builder Loans
- NEagle Loans
- NRehab / Construction Loans
- NAnti-Payday Loans
Contact us for more information!
What Can I Expect If I Finance With NNDF?
You are not just a “borrower.” Many of our borrowers are either starting a new business or are very new in the development of their business. As such, many need help in understanding their financials. We will help you understand why financials are important in the loan decision process, and provide personalized solutions by working with you to develop a deep, long-term understanding of your business
We at the NNDF are committed to seeing businesses in Indian Country grow and prosper. Our lending department has the knowledge to help you move your business forward now and in the future. We have worked with more than a few small business clients who have come back to us to help in the growth of their business AFTER we had helped them with the initial start up.
We believe it is important for you to be able to plan and prepare your future. The NNDF will help to create a fixed interest rate so that no matter what happens in the future, you can plan on your interest rate remaining the steady.
"In our communities there's no shortage of entrepreneurs, and no shortage of creative energy. Sometimes, all you need is the right kind of partnership to help that energy take shape."
TED PICCOLO | Director, Northwest Native Development Fund
What A Lender Needs At Application
When you apply for a loan, you must provide the following documentation to the lender before your loan is granted:
- ZName and address of landlord(s) for the past two years (if eligible).
- ZProof of all income from the past 24 months (tax returns, pay stubs).
- ZProof of all deposit accounts, checking, savings, money market, IRA and brokerage accounts.
- ZThree months most recent statements for deposit accounts, stocks, bonds, etc.
- ZCopy of most recent year-to-date pay stub for all applicants.
- ZPrevious two years' W-2 forms.
Name, address, account number, monthly application and current balance for:
- ZInstallment loans (including student loans, auto loans, mortgage loans).
- ZRevolving charge accounts (Home Equity, Credit Cards).
If you are self employed or paid by commission:
- ZPrevious two years Federal Income Tax Returns with all schedules.
- ZYear-to-date profit and loss statement and balance sheet.
- ZCorporate tax returns and all schedules.
If you have filed bankruptcy in the last seven years:
- ZA copy of petition and discharge, handwritten explanation of the reason for bankruptcy, evidence of excellent credit since the bankruptcy.
To complete an application:
- ZCompletely fill out all documents.
- ZBoth the "Auth Release" and "NNDF Loan Application" need to be printed out and then signed.
- ZBoth the "Auth Release" and "NNDF Loan Application" need to be scanned in after being signed.
- ZEmail all documents to ElizabethF@thenndf.org
Sign Up To Receive Our Newsletter
Be the first to know about updates from TheNNDF.org