Small Business Loan Underwriting Training
With NNDF and Oweesta
This event is for loan officers, CDFI accountants, Executive Directors.
Would you like to see how other Native CDFI’s intake, underwrite and process small business loans? Walk through the process of underwriting different small business loans?
Save this date and book your rooms under the Northwest Native Development Fund room block at the Centennial Hotel (formerly Hotel RL) in Spokane Washington. The special NNDF rate for this event is $95 per night. Room block dates are available Wednesday September 12 through Friday September 14. View room block flyer HERE.
Call The Centennial Hotel Spokane to book your room under the room block toll free: 1-844-733-3305 and ask for Mary Jean Jacob. Or you can email Mary Jean at MJacob@centennialhotelspokane.com and refer to the Northwest Native Development Fund block code NORT0912.
Classroom space is limited to 40 individuals. If you want to insure that you have space at this event register ONLINE HERE. If you have any questions please contact Cassandra at email@example.com (or call (509) 633-9940) in order to secure your registration. Cost for the training is $150.
— Draft Agenda —
- NNDF- Essentials of gathering information for Small Business loan underwriting.
- Oweesta/NNDF – Underwrite and analyze small business #1. Walk through analysis.
- Oweesta/NNDF – Underwrite and analyze small business #2.
- Closing Day for both loans. Perfecting the deal.
- 4:00 Wrap
- Rewriting a failing loan
- Procedures when a loan fails
- Managing your loan portfolio
- Lunch keynote with Chrystel Cornelius
- 5:30 pm Gala and Native Business Awards
- Attendees are invited to join the NNDF as we celebrate our 10 year anniversary. Workshop attendees are encouraged to join us for the Friday night Native Business Awards Gala. As a paid attendee of the workshop you will get free attendance to the awards night, dinner and entertainment. We just ask that you RSVP for that event as well because our seating is limited.