During these increasingly changing times we would like to take a moment to remind folks of the many lives and businesses that the Northwest Native Development Fund has impacted over just a few short years.
- NNDF has made over $90K in Employee loans since 2010.
- Demand for this product has fluctuated, reaching a peak in 2013 of $22K and leveling out to a recent annual average of $13K. We attribute this decline in requests to the success of our financial coaching and family budgeting classes.
- Small Business and Enterprise Loans total $2 million since 2011.
- Requests for small business and larger enterprise loans have increased dramatically in the past two years in response to our increased presence and credibility within the Colville and Spokane tribal markets
Since our beginning in 2009 the NNDF has financed small business projects to the event that we have helped to create over 300 jobs. Now THAT’S a big impact for a small loan fund.
The NNDF has brought funding to a region that has been terribly overlooked by traditional lending institutions. We have worked to get many people out of the payday loan cycle that has devastated so many lives.
And the NNDF has provided many many financial and business education classes and workshops to help people start new businesses, grow existing businesses, save for a home or to repair their credit.
- Over 300 Jobs
- Over $2 million in financing
- $ Thousands saved out of high interest scams
The Northwest Native Development Fund… We do a lot with just a little.